If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2021 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €9.2 billion and had around 40,400 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Vision / Mission
Develops and implements HR policies, procedures and plans in line with the HR corporate vision and strategy. Oversees all HR activities, such as HR Department budgeting and planning, Recruitment, Learning and Development, Performance Appraisal, Talent Management and succession planning, engagement surveys, internal communication, Compensation and Benefits, Compliance with Legal regulation in the countries under his/her responsibility, Industrial Relations Management and Siemens Values and Culture promotion.
Areas of responsibility
- Management of country HR organization including team development
- Responsible for implementation of HR policies and guidelines as well as changes and updates and applies these to local regulations
- Enforces Siemens global HR standards and processes in country
- Coach and enable executives to be more effective leaders
- Responsible for relations to local organizations and authorities (e.g. Universities, employer associations, etc.)
- Drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
- Responsible for or contributing to HR activities in country during M&A projects (carve-out, integration) and partnering with required parties
- Drive HR integration in M&A activities, be HR project manager in implementation of global HR initiatives on local level
- Support of placements / staffing of defined Positions within the country according to business strategy (business ramp-ups)
- Identify and validate talents and deploy talent development programs to guarantee sustainable talent pipeline meeting current and future business demands
- Provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization like discussing separation packages with manager and employee, explaining options for maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies
- Assisting Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
- Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required
- Reports In-Country to the CEO of Siemens Mobility Czech Republic and functionally to the Head of SMO HR NEE
- In-country manager for local HR teams
Dimension of Function/Volume
- Responsible for a growing company (around 800 empl.) with competence centers for several business areas with multiple locations
- HR Budget, cost and FTE as well as target realization rate will be measurement criteria
- People Survey Results
- All regional and local Departments & Management lines
- Legal experts/ local
- Regional and Country Authorities/ Local and
- Country Labor Authorities/ Social Partners / HR Providers
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Managerial experiences advanced.
- 3 years’ experience at least in similar position, in similar industrial environment and multinational companies.
- Czech language skills preferred as mother tongue.
- Business English advanced.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organisation: Siemens Mobility
Unternehmen: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional