Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Customer Service Engineer based in Peshawar, Pakistan.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be responsible to carry out services and maintenance as well as the installation of Siemens medical engineering products within the job holder’s product range and assist under supervision with other products
- You will ensure good communication with regional offices and regional call center ensuring current location/status in known just as a good liaison with regional call center coordination and regional offices.
- You will ensure service escalation procedures are complied with and that all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated to the job holder are passed to the relevant department for action.
- You will ensure all administration tasks are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- You will ensure efficient material and spare parts management.
- You will ensure that all tools and tests equipment issued to job holder is properly maintained, calibrated and all company assets issued to the job holder are kept safe and secure at all times.
- You will maintain and update all forms of technical documentation issued to the job holder.
- You will maintain personal PC literacy.
- You will ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest possible standards.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Biomedical Engineer, Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics Engineering from reputable University or college.
- Solid work experience within a similar capacity, with the ability to ensure our excellent level of service/maintenance is carried out.
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with customers is essential.
- High IT affinity, experience working with MS office Package
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results
- Strong Customer Handling
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time