Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Production Planner
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
· Great Place to Work Certified 2021
· Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality from the Human Rights Campaign
· Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
· Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Production
Planner, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will use SAP to determine production requirements to meet our customers’ demand.
- You will work with the Planning and Production teams to generate production schedules, taking into consideration available capacity and materials.
- You will use inventory planning techniques to optimize material usage to maintain proper inventory levels and to minimize scrap risk.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Since you will be working with production documents, you will need excellent math skills and be able to complete documents accurately and legibly.
- You will be interacting with various groups, so you will need excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- In our fast-paced work environment, you will be required to adjust your production plan to meet changing requirements and material exceptions, while meeting deadlines.
- Your planning tasks will require you to analyze short term and long-term requirements and to identify potential issues, which you will need to resolve or escalate to the appropriate personnel.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- High School diploma minimum education required.
- Minimum of 3 years production planning experience using an ERP system, such as SAP.
- Experience in an FDA compliant industry preferred.
- APICS training completion or APICS certification preferred.
- Employer Sponsorship not available for this role.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.