Siemens NX for Design software is a flexible and powerful integrated solution that helps our customers deliver better products faster and more efficiently. We invite you to join us as part of the Pune office in the NX Assemblies team. The NX Assemblies team, part of the Siemens NX Platform organization, is responsible for the following research and development areas.
- Modeling of large products and assemblies for use in CAD and CAX applications
- Core assembly modeling operations such as constraints, patterns and arrangements
- Support for Lightweight model loading and visualization
- Developing Assemblies applications using Cloud and distributed architectures
- Developing next generation Assemblies Cloud capabilities
The job responsibilities for this position include full stack development of web-based Assemblies CAD applications. The candidate will learn the NX CAD domain while working on projects related to Assembly modeling. The candidate will design and develop new software as well as re-architect existing software to be deployed as microservices in a Cloud environment and will analyze and optimize systems for performance.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience in developing scalable distributed high compute systems for example for web-based 3D visualization, Simulation or ML training workloads
- Experience with deploying distributed architectures. Knowledge of Docker Swarm and Kubernetes highly desired
- Familiar with cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong C++ skills, including experience with designing C++ classes
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostGres and Oracle.
- Visual Studio development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attitude, must be willing to learn and be challenged, and enjoy working in a team environment
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time