Siemens NX for Design software is a flexible and powerful integrated solution that helps our customers deliver better products faster and more efficiently. We invite you to join us as part of the Pune office in the NX Assemblies team. The NX Assemblies team, part of the Siemens NX Platform organization, is responsible for the following research and development areas.
- Modeling of large products and assemblies for use in CAD and CAX applications
- Core assembly modeling operations such as constraints, patterns and arrangements
- Support for Lightweight model loading and visualization
- Developing Assemblies applications using Cloud and distributed architectures
- Developing next generation Assemblies Cloud capabilities
The job responsibilities for this position include architecting, designing and developing new web-based Assemblies CAD applications. The candidate will work with other NX architects to design and develop new NX Assemblies services as well as re-architect existing software to be deployed as microservices or packaged components in a Cloud environment. The candidate will help design data storage and notification mechanisms for application components. The candidate will analyze and optimize systems for performance. The candidate will be responsible for training and providing consulting to other engineers on cloud technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience in developing and designing scalable distributed high compute systems for example for web-based 3D visualization, Simulation or ML training workloads
- Experience with deploying distributed architectures. Knowledge of Docker Swarm and Kubernetes highly desired
- Familiar with cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong C++ skills, including experience with designing C++ classes
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostGres and Oracle.
- Visual Studio development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attitude, must be willing to learn and be challenged, and enjoy working in a team environment
- Training and consulting skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time