Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Talent Acquisition Administrator is a key part of the Recruitment function for Siemens Healthineers, providing support for supporting the Talent Acquisition team’s hiring processes.
This is a role well
suited to a focused professional, looking for the next step in their career. As
a Talent Acquisition Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- You will monitor background checks for all external hires through Sterling, or another background screening vendor tool. This includes providing proactive status updates to the assigned recruiter, and following up with the prospective new hire when tasks need to be completed.
- You will ensure proper policy sign-off is completed for all new hires.
- You will create new requisitions within Avature, our applicant tracking system.
- You will monitor the employee referral process, including validating compliance of referrals, coordinating with payroll to ensure referral bonus payouts, and managing escalations to the Head of Talent Acquisition when needed.
- You will provide administrative support to international hires, or those requiring work sponsorship.
- You will support the Talent Acquisition function in other ways, as business needs arise.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics.
• You have ability to build partnerships with direct stakeholders and other business areas
• You are well-suited candidates will be accustomed to handling the heavy administrative “work flow” processing
• You possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of clients in a fast-faced, ever-changing environment
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills
• You are extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
• You have exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• You are a “client-service”
Required experience for the success of this role
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience within data entry or administrative position preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience working within a Human Resources department preferred
- Comfortable working within several separate systems/tools to review, interpret or enter data
- Legal Authorization to work in the U.S.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.