Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
As a Team Lead for Scrum Master vertical (f/m/d), you will collaborate with a highly engaged team to develop product features for SAP S/4HANA that help our customers to run their product clusters at their best. This role has both individual contribution and team lead profile.
As a fully digitized and integrated Business Suite SAP S/4HANA is a key pillar our Siemens Businesses and IT strategy. You will work in the new Siemens SAP S/4HANA program and build-up the new ERP target architecture together with the specific Siemens business organizations.
Change the future with us\
- As a Team Lead, you will help grow the team as per business requirements. You will ensure that the team follows the Project Services charter, is up to date on customer requirements as well as expand the business by looking out for suitable business opportunities.
- You spend time in building the team capabilities and mentor them in the career growth.
- Integrate the functioning of the vertical within O PS IN team.
- As a Scrum Master (f/m/d), you will collaborate with a highly engaged team to develop product features for SAP S/4HANA that help our customers to run their product clusters at their best.
- In your role as a Scrum Master, you organize a Scrum Team with a strong focus on customer success, you will continuously develop your skills and increase your knowledge regarding business processes and technology.
- You work closely with the development teams in the scrum process and provide your advice, support and experience to the team members.
- You represent the scrum team and organize scrum related sessions.
- You support a holistic testing approach including automated and manual tests.
- You ensure quality with appropriate KPIs and follow-up activities like root cause analysis.
- You contribute as Single Point of Contact in cross-functional teams for Release Management, Test Management and other teams like cutover or hypercare.
- In your role, you plan, manage and maintain the scope, timelines, and respective progress for the increments.
- You define the “WHEN” of delivery and the overall roadmap for the increments you own and assure that the “WHAT of your increment fits to the overall product.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You hold a degree in economics, business computer science or a comparable field, or a similar qualification.
- . (preferred)
- You have functional understanding of Business processes, e.g., Finance/Accounting, controlling, logistics and/or reporting and have basic knowledge of the respective SAP S/4 HANA modules.
- You have experience in leading function-oriented project groups (incl. agile project structures) on an international level and enjoy working in and being part of international program organization with virtual/multicultural teams.
- Intercultural experience is desired
- Fluent English skills are required, both written and spoken
- You have a structured thought process and proactive approach towards problem solving
- You have willingness to learn new processes, information and don’t mind getting your hands dirty
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting
entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time