For our Large Drives Applications (LDA) organization in Istanbul, we are looking for a Project Manager. This role will be leading the Electrification and Automation projects in Cement and Mining industries and System Business projects having Medium Voltage Motors and Drives scope in all industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Manages projects in line with LDA and Siemens Project Management Guidelines with the objective of meeting the project requirements in terms of time, budget, functionality and customer satisfaction.
• Holds full responsibility of assigned projects for financial results, quality, schedule and EHS.
• Analyzes the technical and contractual requirement of the project/order and process any required clarification or negotiation either internally or externally with the suppliers and customers.
• Controls and actively influences the execution of the forecasted schedule in terms of design issuance, design approval, purchase of materials, production, testing, shipping, and commissioning up to the end of the warranty period.
• Performs and manages the project risks analysis, nonconformance cost and claim/changes.
• Coordinates mitigation or preventive actions either internally or externally with the suppliers and customers.
• Collaborates with Siemens internal teams and departments such as Sales, Engineering, Operations, Quality, Purchasing, Customer Service, etc…
• Coordinates project communications internally and externally (reporting, correspondence, meetings, etc.).
• Follows up the EHS requirements that needs to be fulfilled at site level and makes sure that all Siemens corporate and legal EHS requirements are met.
• Maintains lessons learned throughout the whole project execution.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electrical-Electronics Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience as Project Manager, preferably in Electrification and Automation projects in Industry, Energy and Infrastructure.
• Solid track record of completing projects on time, on budget and satisfying all performance/quality requirements.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to details, multi-tasking skills, advanced time management and analytical skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills and customer focus.
• To be proactive, taking initiative, defining actions, and getting things done.
• Ability to meet demanding schedule requirements without compromising quality and EHS.
• Able to work in a multinational environment.
• IT Knowledge: computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools particularly Excel, Word and Microsoft Project. Knowledge in Autocad is an asset.
• Languages: must be fluent in spoken and written Turkish & English
What else do I need to know?
• Driving license is required.
• No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad.
• No military obligation for male candidates.