- Implement, troubleshoot and support tools and software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environments both remotely and on-site
- Proactively resolve issues that the business may encounter
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the customer organization
- Develop training and support materials in-line with the specific customer requirements
- This position requires an individual who has excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, especially written and oral communications
- Extracting data from various systems, analyzing that data to understand the business, and making tactical decisions to drive the business forward
- Excellent time management and prioritization of multiple tasks
- 3 years of enterprise-level technology or software sales experience working with structured sales methodologies
- Minimum 3 years of experience with popular CRM systems such as Salesforce to manage, monitor and track opportunities on a timely basis
- Knowledge of IVR and other call center related technologies
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the design, implementation, and administration experience with one of the following call center solutions: Five9, NICE inContact, LiveVox, Genesys, Cisco, Amazon Connect, Twilio Flex, or Avaya
- Ability to determine issues/causes of technical problems and to effectively troubleshoot these issues
- Knowledge of and experience in support of Microsoft operating systems, networking, connectivity, computer equipment and software applications
- Experience with React and Java Script
- Experience with Node/Low Code based development system such as Studio and Lean Data.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.