- Ensure quality of newly developed software features through manual and automated test strategies.
- Verify that products meet customer expectations, and that the development, design, and implementation requirements have been met
- Utilize PCB design tools to simulate customer design methodologies.
- Develop new ideas for automated testing and implement software infrastructure as needed to support them.
- Practice Agile development methods and exemplify core Agile values of transparency, collaboration, acceptance of change, and iterative development
- Previous experience with software quality and test
- Moderate programming or scripting experience required
- Basic experience with Linux operating system required
- A collaborative mindset and ability to thrive in a team setup
- Commitment to code quality and testability
- Working knowledge of PCB Design good to have.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign academic equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering
This job is based in Longmont, Colorado. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com.
The base salary range for this position in Longmont, Colorado is $29.08 hourly to $52.2 hourly and the annual incentive target is 3% of base salary
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.