Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Ultrasound Serviceability Engineer
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As an Ultrasound Serviceability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for the Service Product Lifecycle of Ultrasound products. This includes managing service projects and developing Product Service Plans and Concepts.
- You will define serviceability and value-added service requirements and support their implementation with Product Lifecycle Management.
- You will evaluate the product service lifecycle, test and validate service requirements and functions, create technical documentation, and provide technical training when required.
- You will be expected to become the Service expert for your products and perform Service Lifecycle Management processes.
- You will collaborate with the Customer Service Element team and cross functional members which include Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management, Product and Sustaining Engineers, and business partners.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have technical knowledge of Ultrasound and Transducer technologies and capabilities
- You can identify and assesses risks and develop suitable strategies for risk mitigation
- You have the analytical ability to effectively troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- You can work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, including Engineering
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You can lead service projects and provide guidance within a team
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience in medical devices and customer service
- Minimum 2-5 years in medical devices and customer services relevant roles. Ultrasound System and Transducer service and repair experience is preferred
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook). Knowledge and Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.