Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with us
§ Should be able to develop analytics dashboards using Qliksense enterprise (Primary) and Qlikview as a multi-tier application
- Understanding the requirement from the customers and create a design document to finalize the number of dashboards or graphs, graph type & algorithms and business logics required
- Connecting Qlik platform to any of the data sources like SQL/HANA/AWS or any databases for creating interactive dashboards
- Iterative work on Formatting, alignments and look n feel of dashboard
- Data quality testing by comparing output of dashboard with database. Functional testing by checking filters, navigation etc
- Publishing dashboards on server and giving access to users. Getting reviews from end users and modifying the dashboards accordingly
- Should be able to interact with Global Customers to understand the requirement, analyze the feasibility and take ownership of the project
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Strong working knowledge and hands-on experience with Visualization tool – Qlik Sense (Primary) and Qlik veiw
- Good with creating data models and scripting in Qlik
- Should have experience with deployment of dashboard, managing access, RLS with Section access
- Should be able to handle large amount of data in Qliksense with the best possible optimization and data model
- Should be good with functions used in Qlik on backend script as well as frontend
- Must be good in data transformation, creation of QVD files and set analysis along with different optimized loading techniques
- Development of extensions in Qliksense is preferred
- Working knowledge of real time reporting like ODAG, Dynamic views is preferred
- Connecting to variety of sources like Pega, SAP is preferred
- Must be able to analyze the data and suggest the best possible visualizations and insights.
- Knowledge of value added products like NPrinting, QlikConnectors is preferred.
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, warehousing and data modeling
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- End-to-end experience in designing and deploying data visualizations using Qliksense
- Must be a quick learner and should be able to think critically
- Good Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time