Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
· Responsible for Installation, Commissioning, and warranty for SSP department – first point of contact for customer for all site activities
· Manpower planning for site deputation based on site schedules
· Scheduling of installation and commissioning activities
· Work closely and support Project management and engineering team by providing technical support for overall Project
· Good Interpersonal Skills to handle domestic and international client
· Good leadership and team handling skills
· Coordination with factory, vendors for replacement of faulty material with proper RCA to reduce reoccurrence
· Responsible Handling customer complaints data base and closing complaints timely
· Responsible for coordinating with internal and external customer for closure of customer complaints
· Responsible for RCA and failure investigation during plant breakdown
· Responsible to conduct Lesson learning session and its implementation after completion of project
· Follow up with factory, vendors for replacement of faulty material with proper RCA to reduce reoccurrence
· Support Engineering team as & when required for Clarification / open points during and after project execution.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· B. E / B.Tech in Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering with above 7-12 years’ experience. For Diploma Holders – Minimum 10 Years
· Rich Knowledge on installation and commissioning of Power plant & Oil and Gas industry is must.
· Experience as Lead commissioning engineer and should be capable to handle electrical / instrumentation and mechanical Job
· Rich Knowledge on reviewing P&IDs, Panel drawing & TG logics
· Rich Knowledge on condensate and steam cycle
· Hands on experience in Siemens DCS & PLC additionally is an added advantage
· Must be technically sound to face Customer directly
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to handle domestic and international customers
· Ensuring Safe working conditions
· Ability to cope with works and unsocial days and hours, which are often required during commissioning
· Good in Multitasking & should be able to work & perform under time pressure
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time