Are you ready to take the chance in Cybersecurity as a Finance controller?
This is your role:
- You’ll be responsible Unit Controller for the financial controlling and target achievement for our global Siemens Cybersecurity Defense Team partnering with the global Head of Unit, Head of departments and the service owners with branches in multiple countries e. g. Germany, Spain, Portugal, US, Mexico and China.
- Comprehensive financial performance from budgeting and forecasting, deviation analysis and definition/implementation of corrective measures etc. in alignment with the Head of Unit and Head of Finance.
- Financial contract management and commercial project management of important projects/programs for internal and external customers (e. g. affiliates, carve outs etc.)
- Guide and supervise finance and cybersecurity colleagues in different countries to continue the transformation from a “cost center thinking” to a “Service-P&L thinking” organization, introducing and supporting the newly established service controlling system and toolset covering cost and revenue planning on service and unit level and driving actively business understanding for time allocation and cost controlling.
- Continuous development of the tool landscape including digitalization and visualization for management reporting.
- In addition, Financial Controller for a global R&D Technology Field in Technology (T) responsible for financial controlling and target achievement together with the Head of Technology Field and Research group heads.
The skills you should bring:
- Long-standing working experience in Finance Functions e. g. Business-, Service- or R&D controlling, Sales, Commercial Project Mgt (University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar)
- Experience in service and project business model development
- High analytical competence, high level of dedication, focus on results
- Mindset of driving change, Problem solving ability and proactivity in communicating problems with a solution
- Curiosity and flexibility to work in both worlds, service and R&D organization
- Understanding diverse backgrounds, cultural and organizational
- English fluent, other languages welcome
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel is a must) and experience with SAP applications, PowerPoint
- CPM certification recommended
Check us out! www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time