Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Review contract and seek clarifications, develop engineering concepts and schemes, seek approval from group head, prepare engineering drawings, documents & system houses
- Ensure correctness of documentation in line with guidelines and customer specifications, interface with customers / consultants for technical discussions & approvals, report progress. (Including risks & opportunities)
- Provide support to PM on technical issues, support in cost control and interact with vendors and supply chain personnel for freezing the specifications and technical requirements (pre order and post order) in order to meet the customer contract requirements and keep project within cost.
- Standardize the specifications and purchase requirements, engineering of equipment’s & activities in order to achieve reduction in engineers’ hours and/or better costs.
- Design of Control & Protection System, Integration of different Systems, estimating the Bill of material for a turkey high voltage substation
- Perform basic calculations such as CT / VT Dimensioning Check, voltage drop, and short circuit calculations etc.
- Ensure timely completion of Engineering, manufacturing progress monitoring, inspection to the satisfaction of customer.
- Support Commissioning engineers from remote or at site for satisfactory performance of the system. Visit to site for various erection, testing & Commissioning co-ordinations...
- Knowledge on communications interfaces with SCADA / SAS /RTU / DCS / PLCC / FOTE / NMS etc.
- Engineering experience on fire alarm system, HVAC, control room lighting etc. preferred
- Engineering experience basic civil design, structure design for substation preferred
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Engineering Graduate (Electrical) with 5 to 7 years of experience in design, engineering of 66-400kV GIS / AIS Turkey Substation projects.
- Hands-on experience in Factory Interface design engineering for Gas Insulated Substation preferred
- Conversant with latest Codes and Standards CBIP Guidelines, IEC, ISO, IEEE, Cigre, etc.
- Well versed with AutoCAD and Microsoft office.
- GIS / AIS HV Substation Site erection, Testing, Commissioning and troubleshooting shall be added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and AutoCAD 2D/3D tools. Experience in 3D modeling software shall be added advantage.
- Learning Ability, Customer Oriented, Result Oriented. Having capability of building trustworthy relationship with both Customers & Suppliers
- E-Tap knowledge is preferred
- SAP Knowledge mainly SO , Material & Vendor master module..
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at Aurangabad but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Find out more about Siemens at: https://www.siemens.com/in/en/home.html
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time