1. This position is in the Calibre product-line, one of the fastest growing product lines in EDA industry today.
2. Siemens is seeking a highly motivated technologist with the capability and desire to make a significant contribution to the IC design and manufacturing industry in the area of Design solutions.
3. Product engineering plays a key role in supporting our rapid growth and expanding development activities.
4. The PE position provides an extraordinary opportunity to help define and deploy new product capabilities needed at the interface of design and manufacturing.
5. Responsibilities include providing in-depth technical support for our customers, defining and characterizing new product capabilities necessary to meet customer requirements, supporting research partnerships, and working closely with Product Engineers as well as Product Marketing to communicate the value and benefits of new features and capabilities.
6. This position will work, interact with world leading foundries and technologists that span multiple areas of design verification: DRC, DFM compliance.
7. It also provides the opportunity to pursue a technical path, or a business path aligned with the rapid growth in this area.
1. With a strong background in physical design, process modeling and/or computational methods as well as basic knowledge in the design and manufacturing flows.
2. DRC knowledge/programming is a plus.
3. Must have working experience with Unix-based and Linux-based OS.
4. With excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
5. Good command of English and Mandarin.
6. Programming experience in tcl/tk, Python, Perl and C++ is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time