For our Siemens Communications, we are looking for an Event & Internal Communication Specialist.
What are my responsibilities?
· Manage the all internal communication tools and content (Yammer, digital screens, emails, SiemensTV, etc)
- Responsible for organizing and managing internal and external company events, internal social activities.
- Brief the events agency and other third parties and ensure coordination; manage the process end-to-end.
- Take charge in the preparation of events plan and its budget and ensure the required tracking and reporting are carried out throughout the year.
- Design and engage employee activities and budget.
- Ensure that all steps of events take place within a certain time frame.
· Track results and apply key learnings to improve future comms, content, and engagement.
· Ensure internal communications messages are consistent with external communication messages,
· Coordinate with the Global Internal Communication Teams to local programs deployment.
· Design and manage internal branding
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Business Administration, or related departments.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Events and Internal Communication.
- Analytical thinking, very strong organizational ability and process & result oriented.
- Ability to effectively steer all components of an event using project management skills.
- Having positive approach and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively.
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative, critical thinking, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Able to work in a multinational environment with employees from different cultures.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office Applications.
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling abroad.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time