Change the future with us.
• You assume commercial responsibility in our customers’ projects.
• You support the PM in avoiding non-conformance costs and create a significant project reporting.
• You are the commercial project manager and manage commercial risks.
• You ensure compliance with the Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirements, tax regulations, export control regulations, and regulations for hedging activities/currencies.
• You ensure smooth project execution together with the customer.
• You fine-tune the commercial project team and make a significant contribution to the successful project conclusion.
- Working together with different stakeholder to support any sales, region related target discussions
- Support of contract management and project execution and manage tax including NCM
- Collaboration with regional entity, insurance and expo control, develop and implement margin improvement strategies
- Manage and control projects, depending on volume and complexity, including claim management and asset management
- Ensure transparency on global business impact (volume and wall-to-wall profitability)
- Budget planning, cost center planning for PM & Ebgineering
- Ensuring the costing process in cooperation with factories and other distribution channels to optimize costing and thus the financial result
- Drive continuous improvements whtin the project management organization, identify performance gaps, define and implement measures, control progress, develop and implement PM@S
- Developing and implementing a project data base on goblal level
Apply your skills to move the world forward!
• You hold a degree in Business Administration, Economics or have a similar qualification.
• You have at least 5 years‘ experience in commercial project handling – thereof min. 2 years in more complex projects, ideally verified by a B certification according to CPM@Siemens.
• You have sound knowledge in project controlling as well as contract, claims and risk management
• You have knowledge of MS Office applications and SAP.
• You are fluent in English (Required) and German (Desirable)
• You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment as part of international remote teams and have a strong willingness to travel.
• You stand out through a dedicated and performance-oriented personality coupled with strong analytical skills. You are customer and solution-oriented and you find it easy to build strong working relationships, both internally and externally.
• As a project manager you are the interface between the client and the project team.
• As a team player you are open, constantly learn new things, get things done, drive innovation and make pragmatic decisions.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time