Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Products & Solutions Development Manager
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Products & Solutions Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
The Products & Solutions Development Manager leads their team to deliver Best in Class products to support the business and champions proper change management processes within a multi-disciplined, high performance Immunochemistry and Molecular Analyzer Commercial Product Support (CPS) engineering organization. This role provides leadership aimed at driving high engineering performance and effectiveness.
• Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: performance management, coaching and development, department cost center budget controls, establishing best practices / processes, ensuring team delivers timely results and driving continuous improvement.
• The CPS Commercial Product Testing group is responsible for:
o Commercial product Engineering for OEM Immuno and Chemistry legacy systems.
o Immunoassay, Chemistry and Molecular Analyzers Production and IUO Release of Test Definitions
o Commercial Product Testing for Design Changes on Legacy and Innovative analyzers
• Recognized as a leader by peers and management in the accomplishment of complex projects such as product development and redesign efforts, design reviews, process development and improvement, all while managing scope, schedule and cost requirements to obtain optimum effectiveness and customer satisfaction for our products.
• Demonstrates leadership and responsiveness toward customer satisfaction without manufacturing interruption.
• Demonstrates advanced understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management and the ability to be a change agent / driver of our Ownership culture.
• Interprets high level targets and metrics into terms of department and individual deliverables.
• Aligns policies/products and development efforts with company strategies.
• Partners with other departments / teams to support overall BU outcomes
• Looked to for both technical and organizational coaching and mentoring.
• Demonstrates ability to work effectively with all other colleagues.
• Recognized as leader in problem solving, both technical and organizational.
• Strong presenter at group meetings.
• Coordinates communications on projects (investigations, implementations, Design control).
• Effectively leads efforts that represent high priority issues or opportunities to the company.
• Effective in communicating pertinent information to upper management succinctly and accurately.
• Has high level of respect and cooperation among managers and key players/managers in interface groups including other OEM Partners engineering groups in Germany and Japan.
• Generates estimates of personnel loading for department.
• Consistently identifies opportunities for improvement, both organizationally and technically.
• Effectively champions and enacts others' innovations where beneficial to the company.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You should be self-driven and able to work in fast-paced environments with minimal supervision.
• You should have broad Engineering/chemistry/Immuno instrumentation knowledge.
• You should understand the measurement principles and functioning of Immunochemistry analyzers.
• You should have appreciation for the FDA regulated medical device industry.
• You should have work experience as part of large integrated, cross-functional teams.
• You should communicate clearly and effectively in written documents and oral presentations to a wide audience.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Engineering/biological/chemical science preferred with proven experience leading multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
• Typically, 10+ years of successful experience including experience in management of relevant industry experience in the medical device industry.
• Experience in defining and improving engineering processes.
• Experience with design engineering and product lifecycle management tools such as SAP, Teamcenter etc.
• Proven track record of managing and controlling Product Development / R&D projects on time and within budget.
• Ownership attitude when interfacing and coordinating with other functions such as SCM, PQC, and PPM.
• Willing to travel up to 10%.
has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize
colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help
preserve our business continuity. Going
forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19
vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by
may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities