1. Plan, perform and track engineering changes during whole product life cycle, from development till end of service.
2. Coordinate with all involved functions, e.g. component leads, production line, procurement, customer, service and quality management to achieve change implementation.
3. Moderate design transfer when launching new product. Monitor material status and transfer material with technical files to production line and CS on schedule.
4. Check the impact of phase out component on ex-factory and installed base. Clarify with stakeholders to decide last time buy strategy.
5. Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majored in biomedical and electrical or related.
2. 2 years or above experience in medical equipment or electrical manufacturing industry. Excellent graduates is also welcomed.
3. Familiar with product whole life cycle, including development, production and service. High quality sense during daily work.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time