Mission/ Position Headline:
Development of firmware for CT System components.
- Specification, design, realization, validation, integration of firmware for CT system component.
- Sustaining of firmware for CT system component including investigation, troubleshooting, hot site support, discontinued part replacement, complaint handling and supply chain support.
- Responsible for the whole life time of firmware for CT system component including project management tasks like planning, controlling, tracking and escalating to fulfill all project, supply chain and installed base needs.
- Supplier evaluation, selection, communication, firmware component project planning and controlling as technical component responsible.
- Drive all relevant stakeholders to achieve a fast solution.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- At least 3 years experience in firmware task development.
- C or C++ program and debug experience in a complex system environment.
- At least B.S. degree with major in electronic, mechatronic or software.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time