We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who will join a new elite team that focuses on our customer’s needs. This position, as part of R&D, ensures customer success by troubleshooting, debugging, and proposing fixes/workarounds to the most complex customer issues escalated by the last tier of Support. You will work closely with other teams in R&D and Customer Support to respond to critical technical incidents and act as a customer advocate within R&D.
This role requires the abilities of both Tier 3 Customer Support and Software Engineering to act as an effective interlink between the two disciplines and to be able to understand the overall Mendix platform infrastructure. The ideal candidate will share our passion and great pride in our customer-first culture.
You’ll help us drive digital innovation:
- Work closely with our most important global customers in Europe, USA, Australia, Asia, Middle East and Japan like: Heineken, Continental, Fanny Mae, University of Georgetown, ConocoPhillips, eXp Realty, Ingersoll Rand.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and propose bug fixes or architectural changes, within the Mendix platform or related to customer sided implementation.
- Work closely with R&D teams on a tactical level to identify structural improvements and improve the customer experience of our platform. Your most important point of contact will be the Software Delivery Managers of the R&D groups.
- Work closely with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customer Support teams to help them expedite ticket resolution, sharing knowledge and experience.
- Understand customer use cases to be an effective liaison between R&D and customer to solve complex technical problems.
- Take complete ownership of escalations.
- Mentor and coach team members as we build out the team.
- Identify opportunities to propose new troubleshooting or performance analysis tools for production operations staff.
- Participate in future after-hours on-call rotation for critical customer escalations.
- Identify and build improvements in our Support processes and tools, both internal and with our partners like SAP, IBM and Siemens.
- Work in a smart, young and dynamic team where innovation thrives, and career opportunities are abundant.
You’re the innovator we need if you:
- Love to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face and voice their needs and challenges within Mendix.
- Have a B.S. in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Have over 3 years of relevant working experience in a technical environment.
- Are passionate about technology, and have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Are well-organized, flexible, and can keep an overview of all your tasks.
- Have knowledge of, and experience with Infrastructure as a Service.
- Preferably have experience in mobile app development, integration, cloud infrastructure, and/or security.
Experience a culture like no other at Mendix:
- Work for an award-winning employer?
- Drastically change the way businesses create value using state-of-the-art software?
- Get great working experience in one of the fasted growing tech companies around?
- Be part of a world-class, passionate, intrinsic, self-motivated team striving towards a common goal?
- Take ownership and accountability?
So, do you want to kickstart your career in the Mendix Community? Join now!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time