Purpose of the Position:
The communication specialist will support design SNC internal communication strategy, design proper contents and use diverse internal communication channels to promote SNC branding in SIEMENS World. Coordinate corporate events to implement internal communications strategy.
What are my responsibilities?
1， Support develop & implement internal communication strategy & initiatives to promote SNC lighthouse plant’s branding in SIEMENS worldwide network.
2， Manage all public communication contents, work with Central Communication team to define standards, assess new contents and main the existed. Prepare any communication contents per public events requirement.
3， Work with central function to define SNC communication guideline & standards. Offer essential training to core communication team.
4， Deeply understand SIEMENS digitalization transformation roadmap and storyline, identify typical cases & stories from daily operation in terms of strategy development, successful business, good collaboration, etc. then create contents and publish in internal medias.
5， Organize internal communication activities to facilitate SNC strategy deployment internally and per special events needs.
6， Support on VIP reception management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above in marketing, communications, or automation.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years of communication, public affairs experience needed.
3. Knowledge of digital marketing
4. Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills in both Chinese and English.
5. Must have strong project management skills.
6. Good cooperation skill, teamwork spirit.
7. Passionate with new things and proactively engage in team initiatives.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time