The scope of this position is not just limited to handle Manufacturing P&O activities for the 3 Factories at Goa belonging to SI EA & SE (including the newly set up VI factory), but also to support P&O Business partnering for the entire location. Goa being a growth location for SI business (with existing BV around 8 B INR and total HC approx. 1100, including 3rd party contract labourers) this position is one of the most challenging and impactful ones in the SI P&O team. The role assumes the P&OBP role for all white-collar population in SI EA at Goa as a normal responsibility and beyond Goa as and when necessary.
The role holder also supports the SE factory operating out of Goa on various P&O topics. The role also is responsible for the SI wide activities of Employee Engagement & wellbeing, in collaboration with Health Management & Communication colleagues.
Partners include Location in Charge, Factory Managers, All Employees, Union Members, FSS, BU Heads, Contract Staffing, SRE, HM, Government Authorities, Apprentices, Verna Industrial Association, CII & GCCI. The role structurally reports to the SI EA P&O BP and works closely with SI P&O Head and SL IR Head.
Come, Change the future with us!
- You will be handling Governance of local labour laws and its compliances for Goa Locations. Maintain cordial employee and industrial relations at location.
- Represent Siemens Ltd for conciliation, labour & legal matters. Participate in Long Term Settlement and analyses benchmarking data around Goa. Advise Managers & Supervisors on disciplinary incidents and counsel workmen
- Liaison with Government & Labour authorities during inspections and new projects
- Advise Managers & employees w.r.t P&O Policies & guidelines
- Implementation of P&O projects & activities in alignment with P&O BP
- Ensure accurate Employee Life Cycles Services and support to FSS colleagues
- Understand Business and provide local solutions to ensure productivity
- Support TA for recruitment and interviews at Goa location
- Support LC for implementing & coordinating programs as per business needs
- Implement Volunteering drives, Engagement activities, Cultural events, OBTs etc for Goa location.
- Contractor Management to ensure 3rd part compliances
- Support to Works Committee and Location reviews along with LIC
- SI P&O Projects support and implementation
- Induction/Orientations of new hires for Goa Location
- Handling employee grievances with instant solutions
- Conducting Townhalls, Breakout sessions and support in surveys
- Support to initiatives like GPTW, SGES, PMP, SIPCA etc with alignment with P&O BP
- Workforce planning, Recruitment and Onboarding topics for SI EA at Goa
- People Development and performance management including consequence management.
- Crafting Learning interventions in association with the central team to cater to the business need. Merit rise and incentive Management for SI EA Goa and beyond.
- Being the Engagement lead for SI for all business units and locations
1. Nexus related initiator for BPOs, Position creation, JV’s for wedding, part time education, statutory payments, stipend payments & others
2. One SRM initiator for transport, events, uniforms etc
3. Committee for Transport, Cultural and Canteen effects
4. Location Review Coordinator
5. P&O review presentation for local management6) Any other local requests
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds with a winning attitude
- You have minimum 8 - 14 years of experience in HRBP and Generalist function.
- You should have sound knowledge statutory compliances/ Factory Act/Handling Union with HR Generalist exposure.
- You have great communication skills, are grounded, honest and hard working. Independent, self-motivated, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Make your mark in the cool n exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Goa. The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time