Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Experience in analyzing the requirements, User Stories and Use Cases to develop test cases.
- Experience in preparation of Test Strategy, Test plan, Traceability Matrix and Test Matrix
- Test case design and execution
- Maintaining traceability from requirement to test closure with status
- Feature verification by manual testing
- Implement and develop automated test practices for Siemens software
- Integrate the test suites into the test management system
- Configure and maintain the test automation framework
- Responsible to setup the execution of automated tests and development process using version control System Git and to development Continuous Integration (CI) tools with Jenkins
- A fast learner and high degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
- Good at prioritizing along critical path and meeting project milestones and deliverable dates.
- Strong experience with Agile test methodology and Agile Development process.
- Providing solutions to achieve continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Work with the colleagues to define process and strategy associated with manual / automation testing by applying the latest techniques in test automation
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
Use your skills to move the world forward
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Solid experience with Gherkin Language to develop Behavior Driven Testing
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design and debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in test tool such as selenium, protractor, postman(API testing)
- Experience in web-based application testing
- Performance Testing (NFR)
- Testing Tools: Selenium, Protractor, Postman, Cucumber & Gherkin, Chai
- Requirement, Test, and defect management tool: MS Azure DevOps
- Database tool: Postgres or another relational database
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time