Who are we?
Siemens Pakistan Enterprise Business is one of the leading Information Technology Service and Solutions Providers of the nation that aims to make a better today for a bright future. We focus on offering quality and innovative turnkey IT – Infrastructure Solutions for our customers in virtually every industry to increase and enhance efficiency along with higher profitability.
Siemens Pakistan has vast SAP implementation experience in leading national and multinational industries of Pakistan. With an implementation experience of over 15 years, Siemens Pakistan has offered its services and solutions to clients from diversiﬁed industries. Siemens Pakistan has the largest pool of quality consulting resources under single-roof, with an average experience of three complete project lifecycles. We engage with SAP in different ways across business and technology spectrum as we understand that no two businesses are alike. Customers’ success is our only priority, therefore, we make doing business simple and resolve all the complexities to ensure we fulfill our commitments.
Where will you be working?
Siemens Digital Factory Division is pleased to announce an exciting opening within its SAP department as part of our team of SAP consultants As a Value Added Reseller and Authorized Training Centre, Siemens Pakistan is empowered and equipped to provide comprehensive SAP Solution.
You will work with our existing team and be deputed on various projects, concentrating on implementing SAP solutions for our local clients.
Qualified candidates will work on SAP® for Production Planning implementation and support projects. This position’s primary function is to provide applications and solutions consulting to the customer and project team by understanding, analyzing and translating those requirements to enhance, support and facilitate effective solutions through either configuration or team development.
Typical implementation project scope includes; Planning & Production Execution solutions, Material Requirement Panning, Capacity Planning solutions, SAP PP Planning, master data management scope and content.
Seeking highly motivated professionals with excellent personal and communication skills and strong experience with the PP Applications by SAP to work as a SAP PP Consultant.
· Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PP.
· Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
· Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
· Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
· Design, customize, configure and testing of PP.
· Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
· Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyses, and solve software problems.
· Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
· Document functional designs, test cases and results.
· Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
· Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
· Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
· Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
· Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
· Gap Analysis of As-Is and To-Be process.
Shared tasks and responsibilities
· Collaborate with Development and Technical teams for all issues.
· Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts.
· Adequate knowledge of SAP integration with other Modules like QM, PM, WHM.
· Collaborate with business users, consultants and other resources on project activities.
To be successful in this role, certain set of behavioral/personality specifications are required. You will need to possess good verbal & written communication skills. Additionally, confidence is an essential prerequisite as the job requires the candidate to face onsite colleagues and address the issues on call. Moreover, due to the nature of the job, the candidate must be available round the clock when required. The job demands Candidate must have 3 years of experience with minimum bachelor / Master degree from a reputable university with excellent academic background. Certification is preferable
· A minimum of 3 end to end implementation Projects in Production Planning.
Primary Key Skills
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
· Minimum of 3 years designing and configuring PP modules.
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
· Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset.
· Understanding of integrations business processes.
· Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective.
· Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
· Prepare Business Blueprint, Functional Specifications, Test Cases as part of implementation and continuous improvement projects using the SAP implementation methodologies.
· To configure SAP System as per business requirements, conduct Unit, Integrated and User Acceptance tests.
· Align business requirements to standard SAP practices.
· Directly access support tickets and provide solutions within defined SLA using the SOLMAN.
· Liaise directly with business/power users for continuous improvement requirements and address them throughout the project life cycle.
· Conduct periodic meetings with Business Process Owners and Key Users in the business to understand solution gaps if any and address them throughout the project life cycle.
· Provide weekly and daily reports as per defined formats and frequencies to the Project Manager and if required by the Team Lead.
· Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
· Excellent management and problem-solving skills.
- · Good Skills in Oral Communication and Drafting.
· Good Skills in Microsoft Office.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time