Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as XRAY Service Engineer in Abha, Saudi Arabia
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
XRAY Customer Service Engineer responsible for maintaining the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s high end medical imaging equipment, including installation, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and system modification on demand
- You will do basic troubleshooting, start-ups, installation, maintenance, and repair equipment.
- You will complete Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- You will be responsible for Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Administrative responsibilities such as generating professional technical service reports in a timely manner.
- You will maintain daily communications and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
- You will maintain Customer’s communication to ensure proper follow-up and customer satisfaction.
- You will handle tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are correctly calibrated.
- You will utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- You will adhere to current national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- You will work as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering with experience in servicing Diagnostic Imaging equipment.
· Valid driver’s license
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time