Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Came and change the future with us
What role will you play?
- Design and implement .NET applications
- Design and implement FrontEnd applications
- Ensure software quality and adherence to coding standards
- Evaluate product requirements
- Provide technical guidance to the business
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers
- Establish good relationship with colleagues and customers
We are looking for:
- + 3 years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of .NET development: .NET Framework & .NET Core applications
- Strong databases knowledge (DML + DDL): Oracle, SQLServer
- Knowledge of entities managing: ORM EnitityFramework, Dapper
- Knowledge of fullstack frameworks: MVC, WebAPI, WebForms
- Experience in micro-services architectures
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in writing unit and E2E tests
- Experience with IOC\dependency injection
- Experience with development integration platforms: azure devops\gitlab\github
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Ability to work independently and with a virtual agile team
- Ability to work remotely with customers and establish high-level solutions and architectures
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time