- Be able to handle Confidential information, such as employee personal information (Compensations) and collaborate with HR, act as delegate within Workday.
- 6+ years working as an executive assistant responsible for both business operations and manager support.
- Support to Top Manager/Director (Senior Leader) or multiple managers (Mid-level Leaders).
- Self-driven person with analysis skills and use of initiative to take decisions under minimal or little supervision.
- Advanced communication skills both in Spanish and English to effectively communicate business requirements to all level´s employees.
- Strategy planning support, document and follow up. Skilled on Microsoft Office tools.
- Assets Procurement and follow up (renewals, warranties). Invoices management.
- Travel management support. Concur experience is desirable.
- Resource’s timesheets, availability, and usage reports generation.
- Familiar with growth strategy, planning, and support for execution.
- Facilitate Onboarding & coordinate introduction sessions with new hires.
- Ensure new hires readiness: Work with TA, HR, IT and others.
- Assist during team meetings (Tier 1 & Tier 2 reviews)
- Responsible for Internal communication. Documentation.
- Competences Management Support.
- Keep track of all employees’ competences. Skills Matrix.
- Collaborate with global teams and Upper Management level.
- University degree level standard or relevant extended industrial relevant experience
- Typically requires 2-4years’ experience in anOpportunity to Orderrole.
- Experience achieved in a Multi-National company environment.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for international sites.
- Experienced and skilled with admin tools: SAP, Sales Force, Financial Force, Concur
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time