- Participate in the scrum development team as a developer
- Work with peers to analyze technical design options and implement solutions that are efficient, scalable, and meet the acceptance criteria
- Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- Write quality documentation at both the code and business level
- Collaborate with non-technical sponsors and stakeholders to understand their requirements, and translate the requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related
- Experience designing and building Salesforce Experience Cloud applications
- Strong experience developing Lightning Web Components
- API development
- Primary responsibility is code development, agile methodology, team environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to interpret ambiguous business requirements
- Knowledge of SDLC, serverless architecture, design patterns, building 12-factor applications
- Experience with agile methodologies and Git workflow
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.