- Be the subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, technology, distributed platforms, mobile, and analytics
- Determine which technologies to leverage in customer driven architectures, based upon product knowledge, industry experience, industry standard frameworks and methodologies
- Help the sales and marketing teams develop industry specific, repeatable propositions and go to market strategies
- Participate in the delivery of solution best practices, reference architectures, educational sessions and industry summits to existing customers, partners and to internal audiences
- Become a trusted advisor to VP/Chief Architect level contacts and their teams as they look to enhance customer engagement through standard community and advocacy platforms
- Earn the trust of prospects' and customers’ CISO/CSO/Chief Risk Officer and similar
- Present technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with platform capabilities, hosting infrastructure, security and integration capabilities
- Understand customer needs and establish our standard platform as the best solution that addresses the technical and business requirements
- Conduct architecture and technical workshops that may include enablement sessions
- Manage customer technical due diligence and risk management processes
- Work closely with other elements of the organization, e.g. engineering, platform support, operations, marketing, etc. to develop and execute internal and external programs and initiatives
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Mentor and guide more junior technical resources
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related degree, or equivalent work experience and certification
- 1-5+ years experience in either software, system or enterprise architecture disciplines
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Good understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures
- Knowledge of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments as well as common EA topics such as process orchestration, BPM, CEP, MDM, BI/BA, etc.
- A good understanding of the security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
- Familiar with principles of network, application and information security
- Previous practitioner and/or implementation experience of industry leading B2B community platforms or relevant solutions
- Experience working within a hi-tech marketing organization
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.