Accounting Professional - Siemens Ltd.
We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Come, Change the future with us!
- You will be responsible for conducting Face to Face Balance Sheet Reviews with the BU CFO’s on a regular basis. Responsible for conducting analytical review of Balance Sheet Accounts. Engaging in continuous reviews and discussions with (Service provider) GBS team to determine the reasons for open balances in balance sheet GL’s. Responsible for collating the physical verification reports of inventory at a company level.
- You will also ensure regular review and monitoring of financial statement of listed company and group companies. Understand the end to end accounting processes and identify any gaps and resolve the same. You will be responsible for coordinating the fixed assets verification of factories with the consultant and factories.
- You will be responsible for determining the customers that will fall under Cash Basis of Accounting. Responsible for correct accounting of HR related provisions and review of HR related Balance Sheet GL’s. Responsible for providing analytical review of employee costs to the auditors on a quarterly basis. Provide data required to direct tax colleagues for assessments.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and closing the reconciliation between Form 26as balance with the books. OCC Reconciliation with GL accounts. Responsible for overseeing the accounting related to export incentives and IFRS 16. Responsible for approving Journal Vouchers and PAS received from business.
- You will be involved in imparting training on various accounting topics on a monthly basis and coordination with the external auditor and internal stake holders for implementing adequate measures to remediate audit finding. Review and monitor Profit and loss related accounts on regular basis.
· You will present the financial statements to the businesses and discuss if any improvements/ issues. Lead the actions on any issues and resolve them. Support any Mergers & Acquisition topics. Support in any new accounting standard implementations.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds with an winning attitude!
- You must be Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance with 3-4 years of post-qualification experience.
· You should have good knowledge of IFRS, IND AS. Should have a working level knowledge of SAP.
- You have great communication skills, love to work in teams, are grounded, honest and hard working.
Make your mark in the cool n exciting
world at Siemens!
This role is based in Kharghar (Navi Mumbai). The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time