We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us create environments that care.
As part of the global Sales Excellence Team of the business unit Building Products (BP), Digital Sales is responsible for the digital transformation in Sales. We strive for the ideal digital selling and customer journey, thus driving tool initiatives and setting global standards. We aim to achieve the excellence of our own Digital Business Platform (SiePortal) and our distributors’ e-commerce systems. You join a highly motivated team of out-of-the-box thinkers and experts with dedication and drive.
About the Role:
The future Siemens Digital Business Platform (SiePortal) will be the major access point for customers to support them along their customer journey with Siemens. As SiePortal PO/PM you are responsible for the consequent global implementation and use of SiePortal, providing guidelines and governance. SiePortal is essential to reach our business and efficiency targets and helps us grow our business while increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty. SiePortal is a Siemens-wide project for both operating companies, Digital Industry (DI) and Smart Infrastructure (SI). You will closely work together with the global project team and manage all necessary readiness preparation and rollout activities in the BP organization.
- You are the PO/PM of the Digital Business Platform (SiePortal) for Building Products (BP) and lead the project core team and the topic owners
- In terms of Product Ownership, it is meant within a business context, less within an IT context include SAFe etc
- In this role, you are responsible for the global implementation and rollout of the program delivery packages in our business unit and represent us in the central SiePortal program
- You govern SiePortal in BP by defining clear priorities and guidelines
- The role involves advanced demand-, change-, and stakeholder management in an international and complex environment
What you bring along
Knowledge and experience:
- You have at least five years of experience in a similar position
- You are highly organized and structured with solid Project Management skills. Ideally, you are certified in PMP, Prince2 or related and can look back to previous successes in comparable programs
- You have a deep understanding of digital business requirements and bring a good understanding of our industry’s B2B digital sales processes, complemented with advanced experience in large IT projects
- Applicants with experience working in large and complex organizations will have a natural advantage, as the job's environment is to act within a global stakeholder network
- You are fluent in German and English
- We look for a structured individual with a high level of dedication and resilience
- You have a strong getting things done attitude and hunger for success
- You are highly self-managed and self-motivated, capable of leading by influence (cross-functional role)
- Your analytical mind helps you to understand complex issues and identify strategies to drive forward
- As a networker and team player, your ability to bring people together around a vision is instrumental to establishing a worldwide community
- You are strong at communicating across all levels of an organization to both project members and executives
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time