The Global Business Services are the backbone for the operations of Siemens units worldwide providing transactional and expert services in a wide area of functions like Accounting, Purchasing, HR, Digital solutions and many more.
Recently we took the responsibility for a new service, covering already several hundred new colleagues in various locations around the globe with the clear focus on further rapid growth.
To support this challenging roadmap, we are creating a team of experts in our delivery center in Prague being responsible globally for the financial agenda of this new organization reporting directly to the Siemens Headquarter in Munich.
We are looking for a candidate with analytic thinking and good communication capabilities. You have a strong commercial/finance background and the ability to interact on management level in the fast-paced international environment in one of the world’s leading companies.
Your key tasks
• Support the integration of the new global function regarding system landscape and financial processes
• Act as point of contact and sparring partner for management and local finance colleagues in the regions
• Ensure correctness of financial controlling and reporting for global function
• Prepare Business Cases for transition projects and ensure effective project controlling
• Provide costing and pricing guidance for products/services
• Design / optimize current and new value flows and implementation within organization
• You have completed your university studies (BA/MA/MBA/ACCA)
• You have at least 3 years of experience in financials/controlling
• You are a strong communicator (verbally and in written), fluent English is required, German and other languages are an advantage
• You have analytical and conceptual capabilities, assertiveness and proactivity in implementation
• You are presenting challenges always with a fitting solution
• You are interested in innovative solutions and IT systems (like SAP, Tableau reporting, SQL, expert user in Excel& PowerPoint)
What we offer
• An attractive financial package and further benefits (Additional holiday, MultiSport/Macro cards, Cafeteria system of benefits, Employee Events etc.)
• Opportunity for further personal and professional growth in the network of a big international company
• Access to our huge training and development portfolio
• A modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky with the possibility for home office
• Occasions to meet people and learn culture in Germany and other countries
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time