Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Responsible for performing overall mechanical analysis (including stress analysis) and calculation of steam turbine components (rotating and stationary components), rotordynamic analysis and evaluation of steam turbine rotor trains as per Siemens rules and methods.
· Able to conduct lateral, torsional analyses of rotor trains, determining natural frequencies, mode shapes, vibration levels and risk levels. Perform verification of measured rotor or bearing vibration data using calculation methods.
· Able to conduct static, transient, linear, nonlinear, fatigue (LCF/HCF), thermal & structural analyses, fracture mechanics as per requirements. Perform verification of Finite Element Analysis using hand calculation and other analytical methods.
· Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design.
· Seamless transfer of structural integrity calculation input and output between design team and project lead respectively.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· BE/B.Tech (Mechanical – from a reputed Engineering college)
· Minimum 2 years of Engineering experience in stress analysis or Rotordynamic Analysis, Vibration Analysis and design optimization.
· Strong theoretical fundamentals in Mechanics, Rotordynamics and Vibrations – this will be the key assessment point.
· Knowledge of any Finite Element Method (FEM) software (preferably ABAQUS or ANSYS) is desirable
· Knowledge of Steam or Gas turbine will be of an added advantage.
· Team player, proactive and able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time