IT Trainer in Digital Health
Are you experienced in Healthcare IT and wish to be trained on the latest Siemens Healthineers platforms? We offer a comprehensive training program for all our Application Specialists. You will learn everything you need to know about our systems, develop the soft skills necessary to teach high end clinical applications and further your post processing skills to an advanced level.
We are looking to expand our team of over 40 Application Specialists who have a range of experience in different modalities and clinical backgrounds. If you are experienced in Healthcare IT and wish to develop in your career as an expert this may be the role for you.
Our Customer Services Clinical Applications team provide high quality best-in class training to our customers. Siemens Healthineers leads the way in diagnostic imaging solutions for the NHS and private sector, and this is an incredibly exciting opportunity in a continually interesting and challenging role. You’ll have the chance to work with leading Siemens technology in hospitals and universities across Great Britain and Ireland.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
- To provide training and support for the full range of Digital health equipment to new and existing customers in the UK & Ireland.
- To develop and maintain relationships within the Product team, Service department and Siemens Healthcare group to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- To develop and maintain excellent direct relationships with key customers.
- On a regular basis providing telephone and remote support to customers and internal personnel.
- To organise training presentations as required for IT or clinical professionals at customer sites /universities/conferences/study days.
- To keep up to date with the latest equipment on the market, clinical trends and procedures.
- To undertake and become certified in the Siemens Application Specialist Education program. Courses will be decided by the Line manager in line with the company’s needs and the candidate’s experience.
- To support the sales team in the UK by carrying out applications training as well as pre and post-sale demonstrations. To support national and local exhibitions with workstation demonstrations and provide support during customer site visits.
- To maintain and update images on the demonstration equipment.
- To collect and create images/information to send to new and existing customers as required.
- To develop and maintain relationships with applications group at Head Office in Germany.
- Provide bespoke customer training courses.
- Keep up to date with current products competitors and Siemens and clinical trends in order to update customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Healthcare IT experience
- Software/networking protocols found within the Health Service environment
- Understanding of a Virtualised IT Environment
- Server Hardware experience
- Software/Microsoft operating systems, the Microsoft Office Suite, Network applications
- Full UK driving license
- Able to effectively work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Highly effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully independently and as part of a team.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Based in GB but with flexibility regarding regular travel throughout Great Britain & Ireland and spending significant time away from home during the working week.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Expertise in operation of Siemens Healthcare IT equipment systems highly desirable.
- teaching in a clinical setting and the confidence to present to groups of people.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time