Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat you’ll be doing
The Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) team within Siemens Industry Software is looking for a software engineer with proven knowledge in software architecting and building languages libraries.
The Systems architectures and languages translations team within the MBSE development team is growing support to multiple MBSE software tools and modeling languages. Many modeling languages are used to capture the required information for the MBSE workflow, from design, analysis, verification, and validation activities. It begins in the conceptual design phase and continues throughout development and later life cycle phases.
This position strives to expand our tools' capabilities to support system designers with additional utilities. In addition, build libraries on top of different modeling languages that help the designer reason about requirements (requirements verification) and automate multiple design processes.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define the software architecture and design for building various software toolkits that support system designers
- Expand offered features on top of different internal and external modeling languages
- Build libraries for requirements verification and analysis
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released features on all required platforms and mechanisms
- Contribute to and write software documentation and tests
- MSc in computer science, mathematics, informatics or related
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of software engineering
- Knowledge in the field of software architecting
- Knowledge in algorithms, formal verification techniques
- Excellent programming skills (e.g., Python, Java)
- Curiosity about Engineering systems modeling languages
- Knowledge of the SysML v2 language is a significant plus
- Dedicated and creative mindset for solving complex problems and good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time