Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat you’ll be doing
Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) is the formalized application of modeling to support system requirements, design, analysis, verification, and validation activities beginning in the conceptual design phase and continuing throughout development and later life cycle phases. Various MBSE software tools tackle different steps in the product life cycle. Here at Siemens, we have multiple tools supporting the MBSE workflow.
We are looking for a software developer with knowledge in working on the backend of software tools. The Systems architectures and languages translations team within the MBSE development team is expanding support integrating multiple MBSE software tools via interconnecting and interfacing models of different software tools into our various MBSE tools. In addition to implementing features that interconnect different workflows between the tools. You will be creating plugins, interfaces, and libraries that help the designer develop workflows combining different evaluation and simulation tools.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on implementing interfaces and plugins to export and import models from one software tool to another
- Build and maintain libraries or services to ease the user's experience and enrich the capabilities of Siemens tools
- Add features that interconnect different workflows between SISW MBSE products
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released features on all required platforms and mechanisms
- Contribute to and write software documentation and tests
- MSc in computer science, informatics, software engineering, or related
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field of software development
- Excellent programming skills (mainly Python and Java)
- Knowledge in compilers, interpreters, source-to-source transformation techniques
- Curiosity about Engineering systems modeling languages
- Knowledge of the SysML/ SysMLv2 system modelling languages is a significant plus
- Dedicated and creative mindset for solving complex problems, good communication skills
- Proficient in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time