Looking for the next big challenge? We will meet your ambitions!
At Global Business Services (GBS), we shape the Shared Services landscape of the future by supporting companies in all sectors worldwide. When it comes to providing valuable and outstanding business services tailored to customer’s needs, we are the Partner of Choice.
We look for specialists like you, who want to drive innovation and forge new paths in areas such as Finance, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Human Resources, Customer Service, Automation, Digitization, and many others.
Are you ready to make your ambitions a reality? Join us now!
Your tasks would be:
- In your new role as Operational Excellence Specialist, you will be working together with your team, Customer Demand Managers („CDMs”) and BA/FIN colleagues to ensure smooth execution, and/or implementation of defined processes.
- You will provide guidance and support in various contractual and financial topics/projects.
- You will provide support with the customer planning and forecasting, prepare the reports and align with responsible stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for managing and updating data in databases.
- You will engage in managing contracts for customers and sub-providers.
- In addition, you will cooperate with operational teams and managers, CDM’s, BA and customers.
What we expect from you:
- High school/university degree.
- Experience in areas of financial planning, cost controlling, budgeting would be a big plus.
- Detail oriented, highly observant, and able to identify potential issues, risks, and discrepancies.
- Proactive approach & strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English, German is an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- The desire to work independently as well as enjoying to work in a team.
- Prior experience in a Shared Service Center and knowledge of its processes & methods is a huge benefit.
We can offer you
- office in Prague or Ostrava, possibility of home office,
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance,
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance,
- e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen,
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks,
- various discounts and offers.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time