Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Senior Supervisor.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Management and training of a team in the QC Lab environment. Tests and releases products: raw material, semi-finished, and finished.
- Laboratory Testing will include and not limited to performing test methods on various chemistry, analytical and diagnostic equipment. Strong knowledge of GLP and GDP as per clinical chemistry practices.
- Instrument Systems maintenance and testing will include and not limited to: analytical benchtop instruments, Stratus CS, and other clinical analyzers. Additional familiarity a plus: DM, DV, Advia, Centaur, Immulite.
- Instrument information system will include and not limited to hard/software relative to LIMS and troubleshooting of laboratory systems.
- Process changes will include and not limited to documentation, work instruction, qualification, validation, failure mode analysis, and software / process validations.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers.
- Understands manufacturing, quality control, testing, clinical analyzers, chemistry, and biology as pertains to the diagnostics industry.
- Background in production processes relative to chemical and physical chemistry, concentration calculations and statistics.
- Lead, guide, and support complex quantitative and qualitative analyses, sampling, testing, and measuring using complex instrumentation.
- Learn and follow the Quality Change Process required in the Quality Control and Operations area.
- Develops, recommends, and implements technical documentation changes to meet regulatory quality requirements and SAP based manufacturing system needs.
- Knowledge of FDA regulated environment, ISO/IVDD standards, GMP, GLP, and GDP.
- Knowledge or familiarity with SAP production system.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, and the various tool.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience of 5-8 years are required.
- Strong communicator with perceptive interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently, on a team, and while leading a team.
- Must be good at multi-tasking and prioritizing work and lists.
- Identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps and actions.
- Strong writing and abstract ideation skills: authoring, formatting, and editing of complex manufacturing and project documents.
- Projects: plan, drive, author, document, and execute projects.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.