Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
As part of the Global Curriculum development team, work with Learning Architects, Technical Documentation, Global Learning & Development, Portfolio Development, the Learning Services leaders in the zones and Business Segments to design, prioritize and deliver high quality customer learning curricula development services to the Siemens business. Design the storyboards and lead the content creation workflow for learning modules and assets for standard courses or customer content in collaboration with Learning Architects or project teams, that will ensure successful knowledge transfer of product functionality, in support of customer Manufacturing usability and adoption programs.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Curriculum Architect (m/f/d) MFE” in one of our locations in Germany. We even can imagine other European locations, preferred in the UK or Spain, and locations in the US (preferred St. Louis/MO, Milford/OH, Detroit/MI).
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Perform needs analysis and create preliminary architecture design for courseware.
- Design, manage and execute new portfolio and curriculum elements for technical Manufacturing Engineering trainings and certifications targeted to our international channels (internal and partners).
- Collaborate with the Curriculum Sponsor Board to align on priorities and get their commitment to support development via the crowd sourcing process.
- Perform detailed design to the asset level.
- Design & develop learning modules, assessments & assets.
- Develop both on-demand and instructor-led curriculum.
- Adhere to “Next Gen” curriculum development processes and standards.
- Work under light supervision.
- Work on projects/assignments of moderate to complex scope, making key decisions for the project/assignment.
- Mentor Learning Consultants on curriculum best practices and standards.
- Manage 4-6 curriculum projects simultaneously.
- Support 10-15 crowd resources.
What do you need to realize what matters.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Adult learning formal training or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry.
- Have technical knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering products.
- Quickly acquire new technical and software knowledge and able to share this with others effectively.
- Proactive, creative and strategic thinking. Possess analytical capabilities, customer orientation and team working, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about producing high-quality and engaging learning content.
- At least 2 years of project management experience.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Excellent English language skills.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Computer science/Mechanical engineering/Manufacturing engineering or equivalent degree, and ideally have previous experience in both technical and sales/consulting environments.
- Knowledge on the full Siemens Manufacturing portfolio of products (NX CAM, Tecnomatix, Service Lifecycle Management, Line Designer, etc).
- 3-5 years of training and instructional design experience, corporate training, and adult training.
- Interviewing SMEs experience.
- Mentoring others on curriculum development processes.
- Experience with Quality analysis.
- Knowledge in Graphic design.
- Knowledge in Release management.
- Experience with Camtasia, Audacity, Share Point, and Polarion.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Yannick Kaufmann.
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time