- Provides first level P&O consultation to assigned organization, managers and employees like people development, performance discussion, labor law, etc.
- Provides guidance to managers or employees that require a level of professional judgement beyond the scope of AskP&O, e.g. contract questions and supports them in understanding and being compliant with HR policies and guidelines.
- Educating managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant P&O related topics (e.g. AskP&O, self-service applications)
- Support employee relations activities by investigating and resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee and colleague relationship
- Assist Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
- Implementation of local P&O activities and projects (e.g. recruiting, people development, compensation & benefits implementation, organizational development and change) in alignment with P&O BP requirements
- Ensures quality and adherence to global standards for core P&O processes.
- Support to communicate P&O services, initiatives, and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in P&O relevant field or equivalent like Professional Human Resources certification
- 3~5 years of experience in P&O or in a business function
- Experience with relevant P&O systems (e.g. SAP, workday, …)
- Knowledge of labour law, HR processes and HR agenda
- Ability to organise work well, possesses Growth Mindset with the desire for learning new things
- Ability to collaborate and is proactive in gathering resources
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time