Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Industries Division as a Information Security Analyst and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The position is based in our Nottingham office, however flexible working patterns are available giving people the opportunity to work remotely.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture.
What part will you play?
• To assist with the ongoing management of the ISMS including audits, risks assessments, management of incidents, reporting and security awareness.
• To derive, develop and implement InfoSec and cybersecurity activities in the organisation in alignment with the strategy of Siemens and SI.
• To identify best practices and derive organisation-wide technical standards, processes and policies and advise stakeholders regarding security for all organisational activities.
• To drive continuous improvement and to steer cybersecurity community collaboration internally and externally.
• To represent the business within the wider SI cybersecurity organization.
• Responsible for analysing and reporting on security tooling such as Vulnerability Management and cloud-based security offerings (Dev Sec Ops - Trusted Advisor, Oracle Cloud Guard, SIEM etc)
What you need to make real what matters.
• You already have several years of sound professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we would also still be pleased to receive your application.
• Experienced with international Cybersecurity Standards (ISO27001, PCI-DSS, Cyber Essentials, NIST)
• You have good knowledge of information security and data privacy regulations and a passion for security and privacy in general.
• Your ability to communicate with all stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Proficient skills in O365 specifically Excel (Data analysis, use of Pivot Tables and charts and data validation)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time