- Drive annual Account Business Planning process (ABP) including regular updates (development of the template, data gathering, project management, etc.)
- Provide ad-hoc information, analysis and presentations for NAM business management and executive management (regional/global)
- Partner with Account Manager to create customer Quarterly Business Review’s (QBR) to align strategic directions and focus on customer needs
- Provide guidance and be an SME on Miller Heiman Gold Sheet for specific accounts
- Drive selected customer strategies through project management, data gathering, meeting facilitation, follow ups etc.
- Work in partnership with assigned vertical to implement supporting projects and activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency for CCL initiatives
- Tracking and monitoring of initiatives, projects, forecast, etc. as needed
- Develop and implement leading-edge strategic key customer management tools to support the CCL process
- Provide transparency into internal and external data resources such as the CCL/IDN Dashboards, ANA, Definitive Health etc.
- Organize and develop support material and strategic recommendations as well as analyze locally generated data for usage in strategic decisions
- Support customer and sales communication with newsletter creation, liaison to MSC, Enterprise Marketing, PPT creation and support and other material
- Connect CCL Account Owners to increase collaboration.
- Identify opportunities, foster best practice sharing across verticals and businesses.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Story-telling though data
- Analytics skills around Revenue, Orders, Book-to-Bill, Share of Wallet on detail and executive level
- Ability to work in a highly complex and matrixed organization
- Creation of Dashboards (via QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Large Account Management, Sales experience a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.