Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated people who tackle constantly evolving challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly meaningful: making lives better with new insights and the latest technology around the world.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Maintain detailed and comprehensive records of all inventive ideas, designs, and engineering changes by following internal engineering change process and involving the support team.
- Implement test plans for design change validations, considering any possible effect in the product performance and the field implications.
- Handle BOM updates using SAP to match the production BOM with the engineering BOM
- Leads RCA to determine that products perform in the intended manner per the accurate certification standard. (UL / NOM / IEC, etc)
- Complete design improvement and cost reduction projects
- Mechanical Engineer or BS/BA related field (IME, IMA, IMT).
- Outstanding problem-solving ability.
- Analytical Thinking
- Software package knowledge in CREO, NX or Inventor
- 1 year of validated experience in Engineering R&D Field (Internships are welcome)
- Proficient English (minimum B2)
- Certifications in Six Sigma or Project Management,
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Make real what matters
At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. This is why we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time