Are you ready to help drive the financial performance of a full manufacturing facility through improving transparency, identifying and driving cost down measures and continuously improving financial and non-financial processes?
We are looking for a cross-functionally experienced Financial Analyst to join our team and take ownership of their role in our Performance Controlling and SCM-CRM Controlling team.Responsibilities
The successful candidate will display a strong sense of ownership of their role within the finance team and by partnering with technical colleagues as well as towards customers.Specific requirements are listed below:
- Coordinate and drive forecast- and planning processes while evaluating, challenging and ensuring accuracy of selected KPIs, e.g. order intake, R&D cost, SG&A cost, free cash flow, etc. along with submission of data in planning tools (e.g. Hyperion) and preparation of Executive summaries.
- Project controller for purchase for resale business including accurate planning and forecasting, Revenue recognition, contract evaluations, etc.
- Be subject matter expert for all matters and questions around Transfer pricing while ensuring accurate and timely creation of service level agreements in alignment with tax experts as well as being primary contact regarding audits and reporting
- Planning, forecasting and controlling of certain cost buckets, e.g. liquidated damages, concessions, credit notes, backlog adjustments, earned volume discounts, royalties, etc.
- Management and commercial evaluation of customer contracts
- Ensure accuracy of books and record, ensure execution of proper Bdg / FC / Closing procedures
- Continuous improvement of existing tool and process landscape along with strong sense of ownership to improve financial and non financial results
- BS/BA or similar in business administration or finance
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge in the fields of R&D and CRM controlling, SLA / transfer-pricing, cost tracking, sales / quotation environment
- In depth understanding of value flow and P&L / Balance sheet
- Typically 3+ years of successful experience, preferably in HQ and manufacturing environments
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and communication in an international environment
- Successful demonstration of key responsibilities mentioned above
- Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable
- Experienced in SAP and costing methodologies for quotation tools
- Preferably experience in digitalization and relevant tools, e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.