Join our SI team of about 380,000 colleagues around the globe and help us create environments that care.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Electrification and Automation (EA)
Headquartered in Wendell, NC, the EA Business Unit offers the full range of energy distribution systems and solutions for all markets and through all sales channels. We provide reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into our Future Grids portfolio to create the power distribution grid of the future.
At Siemens EA USA, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing and communications manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing collateral/campaigns, while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Objectives of this Role
• Lead and develop a team of marketing professionals which includes alignment on clear expectations, proactive forward-focused growth conversations, promotion of everyday learning, and employee recognition. This role will have (3) direct reports. Expectation is this will be a working manager role.
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration with various stakeholders
• Analyze customer insights, trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies which ultimately increase demand
• Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
• Design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to):
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to guide creative direction on go to market strategies for new and existing products, systems, solutions, and services. Attention paid to all public facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, participating in events, documenting, and providing additional sales support
- Direct the development and execution of an integrated digital marketing strategy which drives customer engagement and lead nurturing, while gathering and reporting meaningful data analytics for future decision making
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly. Including competitive perspective on effectiveness.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal stakeholders, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related technical engineering field (electrical, mechanical)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Prove experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Proven results in working with executive leadership and cross-functional collaboration
- Strong operational and business acumen
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate, develop, and lead a team direct and indirect; local and remote.
- Sophisticated relationship and team-building skills to ensure positive interfacing with all levels of colleagues and effectively work across all organizational stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with high attention to detail
- Ability to work well in highly matrixed, global organization
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you. If so, we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.