What are the job descriptions?
- Corporate Core Budgeting and Forecasting top down and bottom up
- Consolidate report by LCB, Country,& Function
- Cost Controlling Activities inclusive reconciliation
- Perform cost Analysis ( Actuals vs Budget vs Forecast)
- Develop and implement measures
- Involvement in Carve in/out activities inclusive baselining, Pricing and sizing.
- Adhoc Activities such as benchmarking , reconciliation, Functions & Management initiatives - Involvement in GBS roadmaps , initiatives and projects and continuous process improvement activities
- May include team leadership roles
- Other assigned adhoc activities inclusive that of Planning and reporting
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Accounting and Finance with more than 3 years of experience in function of Business Analyst/Controlling function with multinational companies.
- ACCA qualifications required
- SAP knowledge (especially FICO module) is advantageous.
- Able to work independently, self motivated, possess analytical skills and ability to adapt to change.
- Able to help other team members in providing advice for the daily tasks
- Someone who thrives in an international environment and possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time