Job Title: Sales Communication Manager (f-m-d)
Location: UK (London) / Germany (Nürnberg), or any other major DI locations in Germany
Define and implement the DI Sales Vision and Mission activities to support the business of Siemens on regional and global level.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- You serve as strategic communication expert by advising senior management on issues and opportunities that may have direct impact on the siemens brand.
- You contribute to the development of the DI Sales Vision and Mission into strategic communication, including thought leader positioning, media outreach, digital communication and more.
- Develop and implement comprehensive communication concepts including corporate communications, media relations, marketing/demand generation and employee communications.
- Plan, produce, schedule, and promote digital content to be published via global and regional Siemens and Social Media channels. Monitor the development of new channels and their suitability to engage relevant target groups.
- You look out over the horizon to anticipate crisis situations and help to avert and/or prepare for them to ensure positive results on critical issues.
- You think outside the box and use innovative technology / digital solutions to ensure the timely and effective implementation of integrated communications to support business priorities.
- You support a high performing, empowered and accountable culture across the Sales organization
- Screen and evaluate customer, business partner and above all competitor communication activities.
- Co-operate as an integral member of the global CC team to leverage synergies between Headquarter and Region.
Your qualifications and skills - digital and solid
- A degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related area from reputable university or college.
- You are a successful corporate communication professional with demonstrated track record of success in a fast-paced environment, with experience in both strategy development and implementation.
- You bring with a vision of communications that extends beyond traditional one-way media relations to encompass the key roles that thought leadership and stakeholder development play in supporting both products and corporate initiatives.
- You have the ability of breaking down complicated things into easy-to-understand messages and telling stories in innovative ways. This includes the ability to write effective content for PR and social media.
- Passionate for digital marketing, social media, and all things tech related.
- Experience in agile project management a big plus.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions-
- English Native speaker level, further lingual skills are highly appreciated
- Strong PowerPoint skills and sense of creativity are a must
- Very sharp attention to detail
- Your ability to work independently in a multi-faceted and deadline-oriented environment is a must.
What else do you need to know?
We care about finding the best talents. Our main location for this Position would be London (UK) or in Nurnberg ( Germany) however, we are also open to consider candidates in any major DI locations in Germany.
We are establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, promoting self-directed and flexible work. We promote equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Wanted: designers of the future.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time