At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. We therefore want to empower each individual to thrive. What unites and motivates our team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. So that we can continuously challenge the status quo, we count on our colleagues to think big, fail fast, and want more.
With plenty of exciting positions open worldwide, we don’t want to attract experts on paper only, but rather people with a Siemens Healthineers mindset. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Then come and join our team as
Application Specialist XP
As an Application Specialist, your main responsibility is to assure and increase customer satisfaction. You demonstrate customer focus by assuring correct installation, providing advice and trainings, transferring knowledge and expertise on the installed equipment and professional follow up. You will therefore collaborate with different members and departments of the Healthineers organization. Furthermore, you support the sales team in tenders and assay utilization.
The product lines within the responsibility of the Application Specialist include conventional radiography solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• You perform the installations of new medical imaging devices and assure associated training and validation
• You work closely together with the Project Management and the team of engineers to assure professional installations
• You perform professional on-site customer trainings, to insure an optimal utilization of the equipment
• You ensure installed base monitoring and troubleshooting, give advice and transfer expertise to the client
• You receive and answer calls from the hotline and report calls and interventions
• You inform management in case of critical issues or when customer satisfaction is compromised
• You actively promote new options and potential workflow optimization on the existing installed base
• You support our Sales team in giving demonstrations to prospects and with tender documents preparation
• You have a master’s degree in Biomedical sciences or equivalent
• Junior profiles are welcome
• You have knowledge of IT and business-related tools
• You have an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch, and English
• You have well-developed personal and professional communication skills to effectively interact with regional marketing, global marketing, global development teams, sales & senior managers within Siemens Healthineers
• You are self-reliance and motivated, you take initiatives and act proactively
• You have good presentation skills
• You have commercial skills and are customer focused
• You are a team player
• You have a flexible approach to working hours
Convinced by our company culture, purpose, and responsibilities? Apply now, we are already looking forward to getting to know you! If this position isn’t what you are looking for, but you want to be considered for future needs, don’t hesitate to upload your resume in our Talent Community
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.